Town Center Mall
Kennesaw’s Town Center Mall is the anchor of the Barrett Parkway Shopping & Entertainment District. Conveniently located at Barrett Parkway and I-75, this indoor, climate-controlled mall is comprised of over 175 stores including Sears, Macy’s, JCPenny, and Belk among many other specialty and fashion retailers. For your shopping pleasure, there is also a food court which includes many dining choices and a kids’ indoor train and play area.
Mall hours are Monday – Saturday 10 am to 9 pm and Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm.
What you need to know:
- The Mall is managed by Simon Property Group
- There is ample free parking at Town Center Mall
- The Mall has several elevators to assist handicapped shoppers
- The Mall is located close to hotels, other shopping centers and eateries
- Traffic on Barrett Parkway can be heavy, especially during the holidays
- Check our “What Buzzing” section and the mall website “news and events” tab for upcoming events
Town Center Mall
400 Ernest Barrett Parkway
Kennesaw, GA 30144
The Town Center/Barrett Parkway Corridor
Within close proximity of Town Center Mall, you’ll find an outcropping of other major shopping outlets housed within many different shopping centers. Located on the same side of I-75 as the mall are many national chains such as Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, Ross, Steinmart, Kirklands, Barnes & Noble and Toys R Us. On the other side of I-75, you’ll find Second and Charles, Target, Sports Authority, Pier One, Office Max, Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Petsmart, Costco, Michael’s DSW Shoes, Total Wine and many more. There are lots of great places to dine in between and throughout both sides of the interstate on Barrett Parkway.