Kennesaw Farmer’s Market
Date(s) - Monday, May 4 - Monday, September 28
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Every Monday at the Depot the Kennesaw Downtown Development Authority presents the Kennesaw Farmer’s Market + Food Truck Mondays. The Farmer’s Market takes place on the grassy field and runs from 3 pm to 7 pm. Shop the open-air market for locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables, breads, organic coffee, jams and jellies, honey, boiled peanuts, fresh cut flowers and plants among other items. Then stay for dinner at Food Truck Mondays (Formerly Dinner at the Depot). Each week there’s a variety of food and dessert trucks to choose from. This event takes place between 6 pm and 9 pm and offers something for every member of the family including live music and entertainment for kids. It’s a different event each week. Go often so you don’t miss anything!
What You Need To Know:
- Parking can fill up fast – Visitors may use the Depot lot when space is available – An alternative is the grassy field behind the roundabout at the Depot, City Hall, the lot on Moon Station, spaces on Main Street and any of the city’s public parking marked by green parking banners – Please practice patience and be safe!
- Handicap Parking is available at the Depot lot
- If you wish to visit the Farmer’s Market only, 3 pm is the easiest time to get in and out quickly
- Most of the food trucks take cash, credit and debit cards while some of the Farmer’s Market vendors only take cash
- Tables & Chairs are provided but you are welcome to bring your own camping chairs or blankets
- Some vendors charge for activities for kids like face painting, sand art, gem mining, etc.
- The Farmer’s Market is rain or shine – The Food Trucks will only be canceled if the weather appears to be dangerous
- Be sure to enjoy the atmosphere and the music while you’re there – visitors are invited and encouraged to pull up a chair and stay a while
- Dogs are allowed but must be controlled – water bowls are provided for dogs
- There are restrooms on site – portable and inside plumbing
- There is no alcohol sold on the site
- The dining area is in the shade but in the summer months the event gets hot, dress accordingly
- The event has rotating entertainment and live music – go often!
- For updates on the Farmer’s Market go to the (Kennesaw Farmer’s Market Facebook Page)
- For updates on weather, trucks participating and entertainment at Food Truck Mondays, go to (Food Truck Mondays – Dinner at the Depot Facebook Page)
2828 Cherokee Street
Kennesaw, GA 30144
For questions, contact the City’s Economic Development Department at 770-424-8274