A Day With Santa
Date(s) - Saturday, December 3
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
What a fun way to enjoy the magic of Christmas. Start the day with a festive parade down Main Street including high school bands, floats, characters and lots of Christmas cheer! There’s plenty of great viewing spots that extend from Park Street near Adams Park through the center of downtown.
After the Parade, go to the Depot for FREE Snow tubing, inflatables, crafts, live entertainment, a gift market, food vendors and MORE then stay for dinner at one of Kennesaw’s great downtown eateries!
What you need to know:
- Be sure to plan your travel as Main Street will be closed along the Parade route before and during the parade.
- Parking is available at Revival on Main, Kennesaw First Baptist, Public Works on Moon Station and the grass lot adjacent to the turnaround. You may also find parking at Adams Park but will need to be in place early as that’s where the parade lines up.
- There are plenty of great viewing spots along the route
- Bring a bag to collect candy and other items that may be passed out.
- The kids activities are FREE. The vendors typically take cash and debit cards