Dry County Brewing Company
What do you get when two lifelong friends who are passionate about craft beer get together and decide to “make their run” from the 9 to 5 routine? You get Dry County Brewery which is anything but routine. Opening in 2015 in a warehouse that was previously home to a produce co-op but has been beautifully renovated, the tasting room offers lots of room to spread out and a fun and welcoming atmosphere to taste some really good beer.
Dry County IPA, Noonday, Old 41 and Lechuza are just a few of the favorites that you can almost always find on tap. You’ll also find many creative and seasonal brews flowing from the taps at different times.
Events and special activities take place often including low country boils, release parties, poses and pours (yoga with beer), trivia, public service nights and others. Live music and food are often part off the mix and there’s usually a corn hole game going on out back near the outdoor seating.
What You Need To Know:
- Tasting Room hours are: Sunday 1pm to 6 pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 4 pm to 10 pm, Thursday & Friday 4 pm to 12 am, Saturday 2 pm to 12 am and Sunday 2 pm to 9 pm. The brewery is closed on Monday.
- Check Dry County’s Facebook page for updates on what’s being poured and special events
- Events can include live music, food offerings and other activities (but not always) – There’s lots entertainment including arcade games, a pool table and a juke box
- Dogs are allowed but must be controlled
- Children are allowed but only those with a valid ID stating they are 21 and over can taste
- Parking can get crowded on weekends and in prime times
- Taking Uber or Lyft is always a great idea
Address & Map: 1500 Lockhart Drive, Kennesaw, Georgia, GA 30144
Phone: (770) 250-0345