Kennesaw Skatepark (KSK8)
Designed by Street League founder Rob Dyrdek and SITE Design Group and built by California Skateparks, the 40,000 square foot park includes a street plaza with ramps, obstacles, rails, kickers, hubbas and gap. To complete the course, there is also a 10 ft pool and an epic flow bowl.
Kennesaw Skatepark provides an environment for skaters of all ages and skill levels without the danger of vehicle traffic and offers a challenging pro-style course. This world-class facility has already hosted several competitions and events, and is expected to be the site of many more.
What you should know:
- Use of the park is free to the public
- The park gets crowded on weekends
- Free parking is available at the park and overflow parking is available at Kennesaw Elementary School
- Park hours are daily from 7 am to 10 pm
- Skateboarders and inline skaters of all ages and skill levels are welcome. Roller skates, bicycles, scooters and other wheeled vehicles are prohibited
- Children 15 and under must wear a strapped helmet
- Kennesaw Skatepark as well as Swift-Cantrell Park are SMOKE-FREE Environments
- Kennesaw Skatepark is maintained by the City of Kennesaw’s Parks and Recreation Department but is a non-supervised facility. Skating at the park is at your OWN RISK.
- Watch our What’s Buzzing section and the Skatepark’s website for special events
Address: Located within the Swift-Cantrell Park, 3140 Old US Hwy 41, Kennesaw, GA 30144