Advertise with us
Kennesaw BUZZ.com will offer a 24.7 venue for promoting your brand to a very local audience. We’re always in full color and always mobile. We offer the opportunity for customized landing pages and/or video content uploads and allow for frequent ad copy/offer changes to keep your message FRESH. And we’ll wrap it all up in relevant, interesting and entertaining local content and deliver it fresh daily! We’re looking forward to connecting with the community! It’s home grown BUZZ for your local business!
We are in the process of putting together our advertising packages. For more information or to be added to our update list, please email Tracey@kennesawbuzz.com or call 678.467.1326.
Online Advertising Contact
Ad/Material Submission Instructions
Creative material is due via email to Kennesaw Buzz Online Advertising Services a minimum of 7 business days prior to campaign/placement
launch. Email: email@example.com
- All changes to campaign materials (served locally or via 3rd Party) must be reviewed and approved by Kennesaw Buzz prior to live serving of the revised material.
- All Advertising and Landing Pages are subject to Kennesaw Buzz Editorial review. Kennesaw Buzz reserves the right to decline any submitted advertisement creative or campaign.
- Banners and Landing Pages must be oriented toward the professional. Banners must clearly indicate a product, service, charity or company logo.
- If campaign is being tracked by client/3rd party server, access the 3rd Party server account must be provided to Kennesaw Buzz Online Advertising Services, for impression/billing reconciliation, by the 20th day of the month in which campaign is active.
- Hyperlinking: A maximum of 5 Click-through URL’s are permitted. Advertisement must link directly to client website, which must clearly display the sponsoring company/entity. Linking to 3rd party websites or interstitial registration pages is not permitted.
Cancellation and Termination
Advertisers may cancel the entire Insertion Order, or any portion thereof, as follows:
- On written notice to the Publisher, 14 days or more before the delivery/start date of the placement, advertiser may cancel placement without penalty.
- For cancellations received from 13 to 7 days before the delivery/start date of the placement, the advertiser will incur a late-cancellation penalty charge equal to 50% of the canceled placement’s contracted value.
- For cancellations received less than 7 days before the delivery/start date of the placement, the advertiser will incur a late-cancellation penalty charge equal to 100% of the canceled placement’s contracted value.